Elevate Recovery Center is a drug rehab facility located in Orange,California. We are a full service addiction treatment center staffed with licensed and credentialed staff. We offer supervised detox to help cleanse you from your substances; a residential treatment program for therapy and counseling while you are living in our home-like facility; a sober living option for those that are getting ready to return home; and a continuing participation program for our alumni so they can help others who are in recovery.
Does Someone You Love Need Addiction Treatment?
People live with their addiction for months or years without getting help. They would rather continue hiding their problem and living with it than admitting they have made mistakes and need help. Because most addictions start when a person is young, it is important to us to offer a program that targets young adults and their desire for sobriety.
The signs of addiction are not always clear, and an addict’s manipulative words can make you think there is not a problem. For this reason it is important to know and recognize the signs of drug use.
According to the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (NCADD), the most common signs someone is abusing substances and needs addiction treatment include:
- Eyes that are bloodshot or pupils that are smaller or larger than normal.
- Frequent nosebleeds–could be related to snorted drugs (meth or cocaine).
- Changes in appetite or sleep patterns. Sudden weight loss or weight gain.
- Deterioration in personal grooming or physical appearance.
- Injuries/accidents and person won’t or can’t tell you how they got hurt.
- Unusual smells on breath, body, or clothing.
- Drop in attendance and performance at work or school; loss of interest in extracurricular activities, hobbies, sports or exercise; decreased motivation.
- Unusual or unexplained need for money or financial problems; borrowing or stealing; missing money or valuables.
- Silent, withdrawn, engaging in secretive or suspicious behaviors.
- Sudden change in relationships, friends, favorite hangouts, and hobbies.
- Frequently getting into trouble (arguments, fights, accidents, illegal activities).
- Unexplained change in personality or attitude.
- Sudden mood changes, irritability, angry outbursts or laughing at nothing.
- Periods of unusual hyperactivity or agitation.
- Lack of motivation; inability to focus, appearing lethargic or “spaced out.”
We Give You the Opportunity to Help Others
At Elevate Recovery Center, you are part of something special, something unique. The facility is the perfect place for young people to go to join up, learn and develop healthy habits, and practice sober living together. The crowd is a young, fun-loving one, ready to take on the challenges of life with a fresh, new perspective.
Give us a call to find out more about what makes us so unique. If you are ready to give up your addiction and want to be part of our group, we welcome you with open arms.
Contact us at (855) 456-0622 today to enroll in our program.
If you are using drugs or abusing alcohol and can’t stop, you need treatment.
Don’t wait until you are so hopelessly lost that you feel like you can’t ever get back again. We are here to help you.